Pulley Alignment - BTA Easy-Laser® D130 ATEX/EX
PART NUMBER: TB-SA7803130
Intrinsically safe and approved for use in potentially explosive environments.
The tool is attached in a few seconds, and you can easily see the laser line projected on the targets. When the line lies in the slots of the targets, the machine is in the right position. The result is a fast, precise alignment.
Transmissions with two or more belts, or wide belts, are highly affected by misalignment, causing large differences in belt tensions and also increased wear and tear on edges. When aligning with the Easy-Laser® BTA you reduce the wear on sheaves/pulleys, belts, bearings and seals as well as reducing vibration. Increased efficiency also means large energy cost savings.
Intrinsically safe products are used in a number of industries: Petrochemical, Oil/Gas, Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Paper mills, Bulk materials such as grain, fertilizer, sugar and salt mills, diverse Chemical industries such as the manufacture of dyes and bleaches.
Easy-Laser® D130 BTA Ex is approved in accordance with the latest ATEX directive and classified in accordance to IECEx regulations.
- The BTA fits all types of chain and belt drives, such as V-belts, flat belts and toothed belts
- Intrinsically safe and approved for use in potentially explosive environments
- Shows both angular and parallel misalignment between the sheaves
- Can be used on both horizontally and vertically mounted machines
- Pulley alignment can be made by one operator
- For both horizontal and vertical machines
- Alignment can be performed by one person
- Laser-technology is faster and more precise than conventional alignment
- Measurements: 145 x 86 x 30 mm
- Housing material: ABS plastic/Hard anodized aluminum
- Weight: 270 g
- Sheave diameter: Ø60 mm and larger
- Sheave thickness: Not depending on sheave thickness
- Beam angle: 60°
- Output power: <1 mW
- Laser wave length: 635-670 nm
- Laser class: 2
- Measuring range: 10 meters