BETEX ELS14 Electronic Stethoscope Set
Condition Monitoring Tools
PART NUMBER: TB-C6500015
For preventive maintenance on installations and rotating equipment. A simple method to detect machine failure in a noisy environment. The need to eavesdrop on mechanical sounds within machinery is essential in any maintenance department. Mechanical faults can often be heard. The problem is to locate the sound source quickly and accurately in a generally noisy environment.
The electronic stethoscope is a sensitive listening stick, for location of all kinds of machinery noise. Valve chatter, tappet noise, piston slap, gear and pump noise and the operation of relays and solenoids are just a few of the many noises that may be traced, amplified and assessed with this device. ELS-14 can also be connected to a tape recorder.
- Temperature range: 0°C to +55°C
- Strong housing in black ABS moulding
- Lightweight, with 290 mm measuring probe tip, only 300 grams
- Alkaline 9V battery provides a long operating time, approximately 30 hours in normal use
- Measuring rod: 60 mm and 290 mm
- Dimensions: 205 x 50 x 40 mm
- Headphones and bag
REQUEST FOR QUOTE