BETEX WSPE Electric Shop Presses
BETEX WSPE Electric Shop Presses, 30-300 ton
These electric hydraulic workshop presses are suited for general assembly work, straightening, and for testing a wide range of components.
You have a choice of two different piston speeds: as soon as the rapidly lowering piston detects counter pressure, it will automatically switch back to a lower speed.
- High quality: The robust steel frame is welded for maximum stability and a long life span.
- Extremely well suited for high-precision work, manual or electric operation.
- Work surface height is easy to adjust.
- Cylinder can be moved horizontally on the upper frame.
- Two piston speeds, chrome-plated piston with removable piston head.
- Includes gauge for exact press force readings.
- Joystick for high-precision piston operation.
- Double-acting hand pump (except for 300-ton version) for high-precision piston operation.
- 220V CEE connector to connect a lamp or drill, if required.
- Foot pedal (30-300 tons)
- Set of V blocks
REQUEST FOR QUOTE