BETEX WSPM Shop Presses
BETEX WSPM Shop Presses Hand or Foot Operated, 15, 30 and 50 ton
These robust hydraulic workshop presses are suited for professional assembly work, or for professional testing of a wide range of components. They are used for pressing, straightening, bending, punching, assembly, disassembly, etc.
The piston is easy to operate using the hand pump. While operating the press, operation can be switched from hand pump to foot pump.
- High quality: The robust steel frame is welded for maximum stability and a long life span.
- The work table offers easy height adjustability.
- Extremely suitable for high-precision work.
- The 50-ton version of the press is equipped with a hoist.
- Chrome-plated piston with automatic return.
- Single-acting and spring-return cylinder can be moved horizontally on the upper frame.
- Includes gauge for exact press force readings.
- Includes a set of V adapters.
REQUEST FOR QUOTE